Join us for a delightful time of flower crown making and exploring your creativity with Peony Story Florist!
In this class you will learn how to make a beautiful romantic and natural style flower crown using all kinds of fresh seasonal flowers with various textures and tones for you to take home (or give as a gift)! It is also suitable for a group of friends who want to celebrate birthday or bridal party in a floral style.
- Flower crown demonstration and hands-on instruction with Nikki from Peony Story
- All materials to create your own beautiful flower crown
- Silk ribbons or custom made ribbons from Japan if you want to add ribbons to your flower crown
CLASS IS SUITABLE FOR
- People who has none or little prior knowledge of flowers
- People who (may) want to become a florist one day - i.e. not feeling creative in your current job and want to explore what you really like to do - yes, all the lawyers, accountants, bankers are more than welcome to join.
- Florist who want to experiment some different European floral style
This class can be requested for private events like a hens; for this, enjoy it at a park with a magnificent harbour view, or at a venue of your choosing.