Romantic Floral Crown
Join us for a delightful time of flower crown making and exploring your creativity with Peony Story Florist!
In this class you will learn how to make a beautiful romantic and natural style flower crown using all kinds of fresh seasonal flowers with various textures and tones for you to take home (or give as a gift)! It is also suitable for a group of friends who want to celebrate birthday or bridal party in a floral style.
Nikki, the founder of Peony Story has been in the floristry for 4 years, she has learnt from some of the best florists in the world (Judith Blacklock Flower School and Frida Kim in London, Jo flowers & Madison Hartley from UK's Litha workshop, Catherine Muller Flower School in Paris). Also with the love of oil painting and water colours, she has developed her own natural floral style to reflect her appreciation of art and beauty. She would like to share some of her understanding with people who come to the workshop, together to explore the connection between flowers and your own story.
- Flower crown demonstration and hands-on instruction with Nikki from Peony Story
- All materials to create your own beautiful flower crown
- Silk ribbons or custom made ribbons from Japan if you want to add ribbons to your flower crown
CLASS IS SUITABLE FOR
- People who has none or little prior knowledge of flowers
- People who (may) want to become a florist one day - i.e. not feeling creative in your current job and want to explore what you really like to do - yes, all the lawyers, accountants, bankers are more than welcome to join.
- Florist who want to experiment some different European floral style
This class can be requested for private events like a hens; for this, enjoy it at a park with a magnificent harbour view, or at a venue of your choosing.